Skip to main content

Sephora Haul: Skincare, Body care and Brushes

 
I had to return the pink train case that I ordered from Sephora.com and I can't simply return things to Sephora - I have to exchange them.  Which always leads to me spending more then the returned amount.

I knew that I would have $60 to 'spend' as that was the cost of the traincase and I knew one item that I wanted specifically: DERMAdoctor MEDeTATE.  I suffer hyperhidrosis and these do wonders for me - they truly prevent the sweat from running down my arm.  Which is not sexy at all.  1 month supply, 30 packettes for $48.  Yep, I spend nearly $600 a year on prestige deodorant.  Because aside from Botox injections into my arm pits, this is the only thing that works.


I still have $12.00 and I spy the clearance section.  I'm in the market for some new makeup brushes and I really want another set of the Teddy•buki brushes from TooFaced... but this pack of 3 Sephora brand brushes are from the Tangerine Tango times and are now only $7.00.  Containing powder, foundation and shadow brushes it is a bulky yet protective case.  The bristles are natural with dip-dyed tangerine tips and lucite handles.  Comfortable to the hold, I was excited specifically over the Powder bush as I will use to to gain access to the remainder of my Chanel Narcisse blusher which is quite panned out.


Now I have $5.00 in credit.  I have always wanted to try something from the Josie Maran line but not the Argan oil, as I am addicted to the one sold by Shea Terra Organics.  But wait... What's this.. Blemishes R Gone Argan Acne Clearing Pads!  This is right up my ally! 60 pads containing Argan oil and salicylic acid retailing for $28.00.  See, $25.00 over my credit.  Happens every time.  I have no self cont... OH SHINY!!!

This purchased pushed me back into VIB status which I lost after I cashed out on a 500 point perk by Benefit, which can been seen here!

What about you, Gorgeous?
What was in your latest Sephora haul and have you made VIB status?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients