Skip to main content

The Chakra Stop: A Calcite Twist

I love crystal healing. And I especially love wearing crystal art. Take this gorgeous necklace by The Chakra Stop for example. At the heart of the wire wrap is Calcite, a stone designed to bring inner peace. It's one of the most popular necklaces that I have ever owned. People gravitate toward it, they are mesmerized having to pick it up and hold it, discovering the weight and rough-cut that this Calcite features.

Click image to enlarge for detail.



Crystal clear, I originally mistook it for Quartz and while they are similar, Calcite is considered the premier cleanser of stored negative energy in the human body and surrounding environment. I cleansed this stone with sacred sage and dedicated it before wearing and have been drawn to continue wearing it ever since. On a silver cain with a lobster claw clasp, it falls just above my heart, making it visible with all of my clothing.

Click image to enlarge for detail.
It is important to note, Stephanie hand-selected this piece for me from her collection. I am blessed and honored that she chose me to represent her brand. Make sure you're following her on Instagram, you do not want to miss out in her one of a kind inventory and giveaways. xoxo •Nancy-Lee




Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients