Skip to main content

Pacifica Lip Tint: Vanilla Hibiscus + Coconut Nectar


I redeemed a gift card to Target for +Pacifica Perfume natural color quench Lip Tint in Vanilla Hibiscus and Coconut Nectar. A sheer lip balm, Vanilla Hibiscus has a pink pearlescent finish while Coconut Nectar is coppery


Vanilla Hibiscus
Vegan, cruelty and paraben free they deliver moisture with coconut oil, cocoa seed butter and avocado oil. They feel creamy, never waxy, especially if you put a lot on trying to build the colour or coverage. I grabbed them from + Target, retailing for $6.99, I got super lucky and one rang up for only 18¢! I believe these will great protectors during the upcoming winter months.

Coconut Nectar
Have you had the opportunity to try one of the shades from the collection? Which one(s) and what do you love most about them? xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients