Skip to main content

Cherry Lip + Cheek Stain : A vegan alternative to Benetint.


If you are looking for a vegan version, or 1 half the cost of +Benefit Cosmetics BeneTint, let me introduce you to Cherry Lip & Cheek Stain by 100% Pure.  Housed in a lipgloss-style tube with a doe-foot applicator, this stain is very easy to apply to the lips. The thin formula glides on easily, drenching my pout in a vivid cherry hue. While I like the colour, I find it stays tacky and doesn't quite stain, it gives you more of that pinched-cheek no makeup look. I have to reapply nearly as often as lipstick, especially if I eat or drink, so understand that stain does not mean indelible, it means no lipstick.

Let's real talk for a minute, it's formulated with a blend of turmeric and aloe juice so Cherry Lip & Cheek Stain tastes quite bitter. I love the hue but I won't purchase this because of the formula, as I like a creamy lipstick, and the bitter taste. If you're going to suggest that I top it with gloss, I tried and truth be told, I am not a topper. I am a one-and-done kind of girl when it comes to reapplication, so why bother jazzing something up if you're not going keep it up? Bottom line: Retailing for $18, I won't purchase this for myself but I will make the recommendation. xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients