Skip to main content

PHAMExpo, A Summer Makeup Show.

+PHAMExpo is only 2 weeks away and I wanted to share my shopping list with you. This is my Saturday plan-of-attack, which gives me the opportunity to walk the entire show floor and meet with emerging brands and visit old friends. While my list might appear to be short, I have to account for lines and other members of the Press.



•Star Powder, Diamond Collection
•Pan Stick Foundation for highlight and contouring

•Rose Powder, for pale skin.
Ben Nye 601

•sur.face™ pro

•5-Piece Pro Essential Teddy Bear Hair Bush Set
Too Faced 734

•16oz Brush Cleaner

•Blue Milk eyeliner
Limecrime 501

•Sweet Satsuma & Tropical Delight Body Truffles

•Lemon Olive Oil Brush Cleaner

Pan Shadows
Makeup Geek 406 & 307

•Dipbrow Pomade
Anastasia 305

•Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask
Chella 109 & 108


Where are you starting? xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients