Skip to main content

Suki Body : Sensitive Cleansing Bar

For all skin types, the Suki Body Sensitive Cleansing Bar with oat flour and fair trade Shea butter both softens and moisturizes your body skin. This heavy, hard-milled bar does not strip my skin or leave a film behind. The Sensitive Cleansing Bar smells of lemongrass, it's the same scent you're familiar with if you used their foaming exfoliating cleanser. Retailing for $11.99 at Pharmaca, the Suki body bar was a SELF Magazine 2013 Healthy Beauty award winner and I see why; my skin feels clean and comfortable. If you like Suki Skincare you're going to love this body bar, I highly recommend it. I will purchase it again and I rate it 4 solid stars out of 5.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients