Skip to main content

Knackered by Butter London

The first thing I said to Franci when I spotted this lacquer by +butter LONDON  was, 'This looks like the Milky Way!' Knackered is described as a sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles. The purple gray base dances beautifully against the glitter. Don't let the word glitter scare you off; it was very easy to remove. I applied 3 coats of Knackered so the opacity matches the bottle as I am not one for sheer shades. Like all of my experiences with Butter London, it applied cleanly, leveled evenly and lasted 36 hours before it started chipping. This is a delicious shade that you should add to your collection. I rate Knackered 4.5 stars out of 5.
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients