Skip to main content

All this for $13.79 - My latest CVS Haul.


Coupons coupons coupons!
Here is $62.85 in product from CVS which I couponed down to $32.39. Part of this purchase, 3 items, qualify for 100% MIR (mail in rebate) returning $18.60 back to my wallet bringing my total out of pocket expense to $13.79 for everything pictured.

Now you know me, this wasn't my only savings... I earned $20 in CVS ExtraBucks for my next shopping trip: $2.50 on each Colgate and $15.00 in Beauty Rewards! Which I already know how I am going to spend!

At the register I used:
3x 50¢ off on the Freeman Masks
2x $1.00 off Kiss My Face soap
1x $2.00 Covergirl coupon + 1x $2.00 CVS 'mascara' coupon and a 40% off CVS products coupon for the cotton rounds.
Do you have any questions about couponing? Leave your questions in the comments below, Kitten!

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
*Danny and I have our own ExtraCare cards, this is our combined purchase.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients