Skip to main content

Having Rubellite Dreams with Ninja Polish

This is one sexy shade of red. Rubellite Dreams is from NinjaPolish.com's Gemstone Dreams collection. The red is true, not too blue not too orange, just stunning. It's kissed by silver shimmer that is more obvious in the bottle but offers depth once on the nail. This is not a glittery polish but one that glistens. The pro brush made of an easy, streak-free application and it only required 2 coats for full opacity. 5Free it retails for $9 and lasted 3 full days before the first chip appreared. I can't wait to wear it again! I rate Rubellite Dreams 4.5 stars out of 5. Love love love.



Have you tried any of the shades from NinjaPolish?
I received
Rubellite Dreams as part of a NinjaPolish.com swag bag for attending the CosmoprofLV Blogger Social. Stay tuned... I have 4 more shades to swatch for you!
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients