Skip to main content

On Target with Threshold, Xhilaration and Mossimo.

Click image to enlarge for detail.

First, have you added Cartwheel to your favourite iPhone apps? You MUST! It has a 15% savings for these HOT heels by Xhilaration. Crafted of beige techno-suede and embellished with silver studs and rhinestones, they have a 5" heel with a 2" platform. The amazing thing about these shoes, you achieve the height without the strain. Think about it - I'm only lifting my heel 3" off of the platform. Schmexy sells for $49.99 and I am saving them for the iFabbo event in October. No, they did not come with extra stones, note to Target.



And these sheets. So soft. Four years ago I purchased a set of sheets from Target that were 600 thread count and soft as satin. They discontinued those sheets and I have never been able to replace the softness. Enter Threshold. The Performance line is 400 thread count and just as soft. The main difference in these sheets to my original love is cost and corner reinforcement! The queen retail for $49.99 and were on sale for $42.99. Cartwheel saved another 15% bringing the cost to $36.78. The now-discontinued 600 thread count cost $69.99. And they tore at the corner seam, which I know is a result of stretching them over our mattress not to mention they've probably been washed +200 times. I liked the slate gray so much, I went back for a navy pair to take advantage of the $36 price.



Lastly, the tanks. Retailing for $9, on sale for $5, I printed a $3 off $15 coupon and used *you guessed it* Cartwheel to bring each tank down to $3.82! I grabbed 7: gray, blue/purple, olive, teal, black, coral and white. I wear these every day, I would be a fool to not grab them while they are this cheap. I only wish there were more shades available, the colour palate was kind of boring.

Are you using cartwheel?
How much have you saved? I have saved over $26.00!!

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients