Skip to main content

Funky Cold Modena. LVX Swatches and Review.

This alluring poppy red will stimulate and enliven your attitude for the summer season. This season's classic red, Modena is an essential shade that everyone should incorporate into their wardrobe. Pair this seductive red with white and neutrals.

This is a dreamy red. Kissed with blue, it is not the pink poppy you might have been thinking of, it is more like the flower that represents Veterans day. Bright, delicious and daring. This is an amazing shade of red that offered an opaque, creamy finish with only 2 coats. I left this shade on for 6 days and was pretty impressed to discover there was zero staining on my nails which is unheard of when it comes to red. It lasted 3 days before it chipped and stayed bright and beautiful. Retailing for $16, I rate Modena a coveted 5 out of 5 stars.
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients