Skip to main content

Sam and Libby are back! At Target? YES!!

On Target announced an exclusive partnership with footwear brand Sam & Libby. First introduced in 1987, the new collection will be available at all Target stores beginning May 5, 2013 with an expanded assortment of colors on Target.com. This partnership will be ongoing and aims to offer Target’s guests a collection of designer shoe styles at affordable prices, starting at $24.99.




Sam & Libby for Target will feature 20 styles of contemporary women’s footwear. The newly re-launched line will include everything from sandals and flats to patterned wedges and pumps. The the collection is expected to update with fresh styles each season.

In the early 90's, I was obsessed with the infamous ballet slippers. I'm not joking, I think I owned 30 pair at one time, I must have had every single shade. They were a big deal when I was in high school, a time of Guess jeans, Swatch watches and big bangs. I am looking forward to this collection as I have several pair of shoes from Target's Mossimo line. Wondering what happened to the slipper? There was a time where Sam and Libby Edelman sold Sam & Libby shoes and in August 2012 it was returned to the founders after Brown Shoe Company acquired it from Jones Group.

How bout you, Gorgeous, did you wear Sam & Libby's?
Do you currently own Sam Edelman shoes?
Will you check out this Target collection?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients