Skip to main content

Emani : Name Dropper Swatch and Review


My colleagues met the most amazing Brand at a trade show. Like you, up until a few months ago, I had never heard of Emani Minerals, a vegan beauty company established in 1998.

I was treated to a full size Organic Lip Shine gloss in Name Dropper. This PETA certified company is not only dedicated to the creation of amazing cosmetics they are dedicated to avoiding the further depletion of our natural resources. Whenever possible, they utilize only sustainable and recycled resources – such as 100% recycled paper packaging (25% post consumer, 75% pre consumer) and 100% biodegradable, soy-based ink.

What I want to take a moment to point out to you is the bunny on the box. This green bunny is a one-of-a-kind PETA certification, meaning Emani is PETA approved.

This bright pink gloss looks a bit shocking in the tube. With a terry style applicator, Name Dropper glides on very smoothly and evenly.It does not take much product and I only need to dip once per lip.

I found the colour to consist of a softer 'pop' then my original impression from the tube. The non-sticky formula is long lasting, infused with Vitamin E, organic fruit and oils to moisturize. It provides moderately light coverage with a healthy shine. Retailing for $16.00, I rate Organic Lip Shine 4.5 out of 5 stars. I would recommend this to anyone who is a gloss lover.

Have you tried Emani?
Did you select the primer in your Beauty Army Kit?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

This Emani Organic Lip Shine was given to me as employee gratis. 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients