Skip to main content

I Coloniali : Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb Review

Rhubarb is the star ingredient in this rich shower-time treat. Traditionally used in ancient Chinese herbal remedies, the plant has long been known for its restorative properties. It draws toxins out from the skin, promoting radiance and suppleness. Your skin will be noticeably smoother post-shower.


Spicy. Masculine. Sexy. Exotic. These are the things I think of every time I unscrew the lid revealing the secret to this mystical Tibetan shower cream. I can't get enough of it, the scent is amazing. So sensual. From Italy, I was impressed with this product from start to finish. I love the aluminum can, the corrugated paper wrapper and most importantly, the product.

When I first read the label and saw Rhubarb, I was perplexed. What does that smell like? Imagining this plethora of sweet, tart fruit, I am so glad that I was wrong. A moderate weight, milky white cleanser, this shower cream provides a nice lather and performs effectively. It leaves my skin super soft and makes me and the bathroom smell awesome! If this were a perfume, I would wear it. It tells me it luxurious without being pretentious.

This is the most expensive body cleanser that I have ever used, 8.45 oz for $29. I am reviewing a 3.38 travel size which has a value of $11.50. I must admit - I would strongly consider treating myself to a full size because the aroma is so intoxicating. I felt special when I used it and for that I rate the I Coloniali Shower Cream a coveted 5 out of 5 stars.

Have you been able to try an I Coloniali product?
Which one and what are your thoughts?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee 

I Coloniali Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb was part of a monthly beauty subscription box.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients