Skip to main content

Delizioso Skincare: A Cosmetic Review with Swatches

I am becoming more and more conscious of the ingredients in my skincare and cosmetics so I was super excited to be able to try and swatch a few additional makeup and body care products from Delizioso Skincare. All products contain 100% Naturally pure and Certified Organic ingredients. They are also Paraben Free, Alcohol & Chlorine Free, Petrochemical Free, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Fragrance Free, Formaldehyde Free and Pesticide Free.


The first item caught me a little off guard. It's so bright! But looks are deceiving! Blueberry Nourish and Shimmer Lip Gloss looks exactly like blueberry puree. I notice that the lip gloss has separated, no biggie, I shake it all back together and apply hoping I do not look like a clown and thankfully, I do not. It is very sheer with a hint of shimmer.


Made with caster and coconut oil, It feels more like an treatment than a gloss. It's very oily in consistency and I can feel a gritty texture. I'm not sure if this is the shimmer or the coconut oil leaving behind the gritty feel but as I am writing this post, I had the gloss perched on my mac. I mention this because the warmth from my computer has warmed the gloss and now there is no grit - leaving me to believe it is the coconut oil. Like shea butter, if the oils are not melted to the right point and for a specific amount of time, they can develop a gritty texture until re-emulsified. I wish it were more pigmented as I am not a fan of layering products - I want one and done. I rate this gloss, 3.5 out of 5 stars. I wish this gloss were more like Girls Dig Pearls by TooFaced. I would be interested in trying another shade/flavour but I wouldn't spend $20 to do so.


Please note: I have a LOT of gloss on in the swatch - it is not this pigmented.
Cream Blush in Spring was what I was most excited to try. This is a fabulous blusher if you are new to creams because it goes on so sheer. The coverage is completely buildable so you can apply a little more to punch the colour up a notch. Like all of the Delizioso products, this blush is 100% natural. Dryer skins will love the formula because it will not settle into lines or flaky skin and oilier skins like myself will be happy to hear it does not oxidize to a different shade, it stays colour true without transfer. I like this blusher because it can be applied on top of or underneath foundation, depending on how much colour you're looking for. Plus creams are a nice way to hold your powder blushers longer, almost like a tinted primer. This is perfect for winter when I look for a more dewy finish. I am reviewing a deluxe sized sample, the full size retails for $22.00 I rate this blusher 4 out of 5 stars.



The Crisp Vanilla Lotion. Where do I begin? Perhaps with a warning: Do not eat this lotion, it is not cake batter! Light and airy, this creamy lotion smells amazing. I am not a fan of vanilla, it happens to be my least favourite scent... but this....  It is not your typical vanilla, it truly smells like cake batter. Not overly sweet but natural and rich. I would absolutely repurchase this product in this scent. The formula is very moisturizing, it sinks in quickly while leaving my hands ultra soft. Since it is all natural, there is no residue or waxy feeling on my skin. It comes out of the squeeze tube like a whipped airy cream, I am unsure of the texture with the full size pump dispenser, which retails for $26.00. I am totally in love. I rate this product 4.5 out of 5 stars.

All in all I am really pleased with these 3 Delizioso Skincare products which were part of The Natural Beauty Box for August 2012.

Have you tried any of the Delizioso Skincare or Cosmetic products? What are your thoughts? How about other 100% natural cosmetics, like 100% Pure? Please leave a comment below and don't forget to follow me on the right!

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients