Skip to main content

Shea Terra Organics Haul

 
I discovered the niche brand Shea Terra Organics through Beauty Army when I received a sample of Rose Hips Black soap in my second Kit.  My next plan of action was to follow them on Facebook and Twitter as well as join their mailing list.  You never know.  I was so glad I opened my email one morning to discover a 30% coupon!!  Holla!

"Not only do Shea Terra Organics skin care treatments assist in preservation, they are also the backbone of economic sustainability for many hardworking families across the continent. Since early 2000, Shea Terra Organics has worked closely with cooperatives and conservation groups to introduce Africas time-tested ingredients to the world." -SheaTerraOrganics.com


I went straight to their site and spent a long time reading about every product, making notes for my next purchase and adding the must-haves to my cart.  When I wish finished I purchased 5 items: African Lemongrass Black Soap, Marula Body Nectar, Orange Blossom Distillate Water, Premium Dark Chocolate sugar stone exfoliating cream and Frankincense Whipped Butter.  I HAD to have this butter, after I saw all of the Beauty Army members get and RAVE about the Banana one!! 

I was so excited to purchase these treasures that I overlooked the fact that I would have received free shipping, a savings of $6.95, if I would have spent a little more money.  I have been using the Marula Nectar daily, it smells like almond cookies.  The Frankincense butter smells amazing and is designed for Meditation, so it stays on my alter.  I will post individual reviews and if there is one you would like to hear about first, leave me a comment and let me know which one.

What about you, Gorgeous, have you heard of Shea Terra Organics?
Have you had the opportunity to try any of their products?
Which one(s)?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients