Skip to main content

Chella: Heated Lash Curler

I've heard of heated eyelash curlers but I have not used one.  Actually, I do not know anyone who has used one.  And why would someone want to?  Instantly I have visions of a miniature curling iron near my eyeball and think, I'll pass.

Having fallen in love with the Chella Eye Masque from my Beauty Army Kit, I trusted @ChellaSkinCare when they raved about the awesomeness of their heated eyelash curler.  Completely skeptical I decide to put it to The Test!  The directions are on the back of the box and starting the device is super easy!  And then I read the kicker.  You know the secret sauce as to how a heater eyelash curler actually works.  And I reread it, just to make sure.  And read it one more time.  Yep - use it after you apply your mascara.  Humm... k.

Honestly, it's very easy.  Turn it on and wait 20 seconds for the coil to heat.  Don't worry, the plastic does not get hot.  Starting close to the base of your lashes, carefully lift and hold your lashes against your eyelid for about 8 to 10 seconds.  It's warm.  Feels kinda nice, actually!  It takes an average of three times for me to get the curl that I like and I curl my lashes in 3 sections across my eye.  That's a total of 60 seconds per eye.  In all fairness I spend a lot more time on my lashes, using the Chella Heated Eyelash Curler but I prefer the results to those of traditional scissor-style curlers.  Plus, I never have that bent-lash result cheap curlers can give you. And I don't have to try to cram my lases into one unit.  Best part?  No ripping my eyelashes out.  Super best part? It works.


I would rate this curler, 4.5 out of 5 stars.  It is a great price at $20, it is convenient to keep in your makeup bag since it is super slim.  The cover protects the coils and allows you to curl on the go.  There is a safety catch built into the design of the wand; put the cap on and it automatically turns the power switch off.  This feature protects against overheating the curler and draining your battery.  Hopefully the next version will shut it's self off after say, 4 minutes, for those that accidentally leave the cap off.


What about you, Gorgeous?
Have you used a heated eyelash curler?
What did you think of the results?
Have you heard of Chella Skincare?
Are you a Member of Beauty Army?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


The Chella Heated Lash Curler was given to me as gratis from Chella Skincare.

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients