Skip to main content

The *Bad Ass* Body Balm by Indie Lee

 I was not going to buy this, I absolutely can't stand to put my fingers into products.  I think its dirty!  I don't like the fact I always get product under my nails, and I don't want to inadvertently transfer any bacteria into the vessel.  Yet I realize I am ordering the Eye Balm too, so I tell myself to get over it!  And am I glad I kept it in the cart!

I first heard of Indie Lee through Beauty Army.com.  I was intrigued by not only her story but how she crafted her skin care.  No green-washing here, only the finest, highest quality ingredients from all over the world.  The first thing I thought of when I unscrewed the top was, it looks like a pot of beeswax; that same goldenrod shade of yellow.


After removing the lid to the brown glass vessel, I use my knuckle to VERY GENTLY dig into the balm and start to break it up a bit, to make it easier to use.  In a semi-solid state, the balm starts become creamy/oily as I generate light friction within the vessel.  After stirring, I decide to use my knuckle to retrieve the product, eliminating the fear of Balm under my nails.


I use it the way I was using my Elizabeth Arden 24 hour creme.  I put it on my elbows, knees, heels, cuticles, tattoos and now my BF is using it on his psoriasis.  It's actually emollient enough that I use it on my arms and my shins as a little goes a long way.  I find that it works well as a hand salve and skin protector against the elements.  Hello windy rainy California!  I find I put it on my hands all day long, even when I don't need it, it just feels and smells so good!  I think I'm addicted.

Not scented in a particular fashion, I find The Balm smells lightly of lavender.  Enriched with Avocado Oil, which is one of the most penetrating oils, it leaves a slight sheen on my skin as well as an added moisturize barrier of oils on the surface.

Retailing for $24 I purchased this and 6 other Indie Lee items off of Hautelook.com for $14.  This balm is amazing.  It easily penetrates my ashy skin and makes my 'old lady hands' young again. I rate this 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Have you tried The Balm?
Have you heard of Indie Lee?
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients