Skip to main content

Yes to Blueberry Towelettes Review.

I am currently using the eye cream from the same collection and love it.   It only made sense that I would love these too, right?  I do.   They are amazing.

First off: they are 100% biodegradable therefore they are guilt-free.  I use them exclusively at the gym where I take 2 classes back to back.  I use a wipe between the classes to clean off my face, neck and chest and since I have started using these towelettes, the additional breakouts due to excessive sweating has stopped.

They unfold to be about the size of a kleenex tissue and have a good weight behind them. They leave my super-sweaty skin clean, moisturized and refreshed.  I do not feel tight or artificially moisturized and greasy.  Just perfectly clean.   And the smell - I have to mention the aroma is intoxicating.   Not sweet, not fruity, just deliciously clean. 

I said Yes To Blueberry towelettes and so should you.  4.5 out of 5 stars.  xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients