Skip to main content

My 100% Pure Cyber Monday Haul.

Click to enlarge for detail.

2014 was a much more conservative year for my Black Friday - Cyber Monday spending. In 2013, I made an insane 17 purchases but this year it was only 1, a +100% Pure Cyber Monday haul. Taking advantage of their 10 specials for $10 I grabbed 2 trios of nail polish, 1 trio of Olive Oil Soaps and a 2 For 1 Body Scrub Trio, which I split a set - and the cost - with a friend.





$134 value, my $47.50 haul included:
(6) nail polishes retailing for $12 each: Souffle, Truffle, Mardi Gras. Coachella, Republican and Mid Summer Night's Dream.



(3) Olive Oil soaps retailing for $9 each: Charcoal Detox, French Lavender and Pink Grapefruit.




Lastly, a 3 pack of Body Scrubs: Strawberry, Vanilla Bean and Chocolate. These vessels are 6oz each, a bit smaller than half size and are packaged as a Neapolitan ice-cream-inspired set. Did you grab any of their amazing deals? xoxo •Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients