Skip to main content

New product: 100% Pure Cream Foundation Review.

Click to enlarge for detail.

Pretty sure you've figured out my obsession with 100% Pure. Since I switched to a vegan diet, it only makes sense that I switch what I put on the outside of my body, too. Even though I am obsessed with their Water Foundation formula, there are times when I want a little more coverage than it provides.


Introducing Cream Foundation. Housed in the same metal compact as the powder foundation and blush, Cream Foundation is gluten free, soy free and 100% vegan. Formulated with avocado butter, it will not cake or settle in to dry patches or the broken skin around blemishes. I start with 1 pump of Luminous Primer on my +BECCA Cosmetics One Perfecting Brush and after it's application I tried to load up 1/3 of the bristles on the end with Cream Foundation but this brush is not the right tool for this product. Not to mention the shedding. I am going to use a damp beauty blender next.

Anyhoo, it goes on so smooth and yummy. The coverage is moderate, buildable and completely forgiving. I easily blended in my Cheek Tint and Diamond Perfect Finish Powder without any drag or pull; the foundation does not stay damp or dewy. it naturally dries to a velvety matte finish without any visible foundation lines. I wear Creme. It lasted all day without need for touch up and I had very limited transfer.

Retailing for $36, I rate 100% Pure's brand new Cream Foundation a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. It is also worth noting that this collection has a new shade, Alpine Rose, which is lighter than Creme for those of you that are truly porcelain. xoxo •Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients