Skip to main content

GingerChi Nail Repair Serum Review

Image after freshly applied oil.
I have found a new brand and I am in love with their products. GingerChi was running an amazing GWP during Valentines Day and I wanted to get my hands on the Nail Repair Serum so I pounced!

Clear in colour, this light weight oil is made of hemp, sesame and vitamin E with essential oils of fresh ginger, lavender, grapefruit, tea tree and Rosemary. For an oil, it is non-greasy and absorbs very quickly. The vessel, constructed of brown glass, protects the integrity of the oils and you should store this is a cool dry place, not a steamy bathroom. The brush is very stiff allowing you to apply the oil directly to the cuticle. Lightly scented, the Repair Serum can be massaged into the skin around your fingers extending the moisturizing benefits. Apply to cuticles and bare nails or to cuticles after nails have been painted and lacquer has cured; do not apply to your nail underneath polish or the lacquer will not stick. Paraben, petroleum, mineral oil and artificial color free and never ever tested on animals. I rate this a coveted 5 out of 5 stars.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients