Skip to main content

Over the Top, Gatsby style

Yes, there is a difference between Over The Top root lift spray and 'hairspray'. Holding the can about 3" away, I spray directly at my roots and use my fingers in a shake-lift motion to lift my hair adding height and volume. Over The Top does not leave my hair or fingers sticky like hairspray, it feels more like it has been treated with a dry shampoo that stiffens.

Like all GG Gatsby products, this root lifting spray smells like a very light citrus floral.
UV filters protect colour from fading and it is paraben and phthalate free.

Since I am channeling David Bowie
,
Over The Top is my new 4.5 star BFF! And my hair even matches the can! Shazam! I won this $12.99 wonder from a GG Gatsby Instagram giveaway and I will absolutely replenish once it is gone. Or they have a sale I can't resist! And since it is available in Target, replenishment just became easier!!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients