Skip to main content

Jaded Jack Cream Eyeshadow, Butter London.

One of my dear friends made a comment that I only seem to post +4 star products. Which got me to thinking, it's because I do not come across products that don't deliver that often. I make mention of this because this is one of those rare times that something didn't deliver.


WINK Cream Eye Shadow in Jaded Jack.This grass green shimmer is very thin in consistency. Actually it is quite 'watery'. You have to have a light hand and apply this with as few strokes as possible; the more you mess with it the less product seems to stick around. And while I was able to add an additional coat on to the back of my hand to deepen the finish, that didn't translate to my eyelid. I was only able to apply one coat or the second coat lifted the first.

So I went for a simple eye. I applied one coat of Jaded Jack cream eyeshadow, waited for it to dry, added Union Jack eyeliner to the top of my lash line and my waterline then I finished with 2 coats of Physician's Formula mascara. The formula is notable not water resistant and it wasn't long before this cream eyeshadow started to wear off of the center of my oily eyelids, creeping in to the crease. I tried again the next day, this time on top of my eyeshadow primer. Not something I would normally do as creamy products tend to lift creamy products... that is exactly what happened. It started to ball up and I had to remove my eye makeup and start over. I ended up with the same result.


Click image to enlarge for detail.

If you do not have oily eyelids, this might be a great product for you. Jaded Jack is the only shade I have tried. Retailing for $18 I rate this WINK cream eyeshadow 2.5 stars out of 5. It does not have the same colour payoff as in the tube as it dulls the more you run the wand. And It does not stay in place. There was too much product lift/transfer too early in the wear. Truthfully, I will not use this product again but I wouldn't write off other shades. #YouNeverKnow


Have you tried the WINK Cream Eyeshadow Collection?
Which shade(s)?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients