Skip to main content

Adding Drama with Juicy Couture.

Click image to enlarge for detail.

Aptly named Multi Rhinestone Drama Necklace, this beautiful piece has been crafted by Juicy Couture.

Collar style, it starts with round raspberry stones followed by a strand of smokey charcoal in pear shape. Bright pink pairs with raspberry as the only 2 strands to extend all the way to the lobster claw clasp. Two rows of 'diamonds' take the visual weight off of this necklace and ground the look. With turquoise blue perfect for saying I do! And the green.... those pale 'emeralds' are exactly what this necklace needs to be over the top glamourous and still denim fabulous!


Crafted of glass and cubic zirconia, the stones are set in silver toned metal which seems to disappear from sight - not sure why the clasp is gold tone. Originally retailing for $128 I couldn't resist for $62.99!

Have you shopped the Juicy Couture Jewelry selection?
What was your latest treasure?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients