Skip to main content

PHAMExpo Pasadena : A VIP Haul

I was super excited to be a VIP guest at PHAMExpo in Pasadena, June 2013. You can image the visions of hauls dancing in my head! Unfortunately I contracted food poisoning Friday night and spent 95% of my time in LA in my hotel bed but I was able to make a few little purchases on day 1. Please join me as I present my beautiful little PHAMExpo haul! 

I started at Parian Spirit, a profession makeup brush cleansing solution and system. I was eager to find the booth and check this product out for myself, especially since I am so unhappy with my current cleanser. This product is simple and smells like citrus. Yum! I chose the spray and the canister because these vessels will give me multiple ways to clean and disinfect my makeup brushes and false eyelashes.



Stay tuned for my in-depth review of Parian Spirit.

Next came my must-visit booth, Bon Bliss. These sugar-cube sized Scrub 2 Go hand scrubs are part of my #HG collection. I was running low of Mango Sorbet and wanted to try other scents so I added Cherry Almond, Black Raspberry Vanilla and Lemony Yuzu. Created using the perfect balance of salt and sugar, these cubes are packed full of sweet almond, macadamia and avocado oils as well as sweet cocoa and shea butters.

After Bon Bliss, Alyson from glossmenagerie and myself headed to the VIP Lounge to charge our iPhones, have some water and a snack or two! While we were comparing notes, the lovely staff passed out VIP bags with some pretty sweet loot!


NYX sponsored a black lace bag with Love In Rio eyeshadow trio in No Tan Lines Allowed, shimmery taupe, brown satin & matte black, $5.99. Butter Gloss in Cherry Cheesecake, don't be fooled by the name - this is an orange lip gloss, $5.00 and Skinny Brown Liner from Collection Chocolaté, $6.00.

New to me, Senna Cosmetics also included a special treat! Haute Nudes palette in Mystic, retails for $48 and contains (1) blush, First Blush, (1) highlighter, Charm, (6) eyeshadows, Dream, Diamond, Halo, Dusk, Black Magic and Eclipse. Plus mini Liner, Shadow and Blusher brushes.
The all-in-one compact features a full size mirror for easy application.

The final surprise was a full size lipliner in Nude by M•A•N - Makeup Artist Network, $8.95. I can't wait to use this pencil, I am in desperate need of lipliners, as I threw all of mine away because I didn't use them in a timely manor.

I love all of my treats and treasures and want to thank NYX, Senna Cosmetics and Makeup Artist Network for the lovely swag!


And to PHAMExpo - thank you for the invite and the VIP treatment! I can't wait for next year!

Did you attend PHAMExpo, Kitten?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients