Skip to main content

Celeste, an Infamous Intrepid Blue by LVX.

Luminous and powerful, this tranquil shade pays tribute to Callais, the infamous intrepid blue from our debut Summer Collection. With complex white undertones, Celeste is expressive and dynamic. Pair this cool blue with vibrant coral, like our very own Deco.

This shade deserves to be decorated. Even as a standout on it's own, Celeste wants a wing man. As always, I started with a base coat, this time I chose Nailtiques Formula2, followed by 2 smooth coats of Celeste and topped it off with Butter London Hardware top coat. This shade lasted 2 days before small chips started to make their appearance on the edge of my nails. Celeste is a beautiful shade and I cant wait to pump it up with something else.... I own Deco, too!

Retailing for $16, I rate this 5-free vegan nail polish 4.5 stars. The LVX collections are always bottle true, easy to apply & remove and the fashion forward shades add a new level of modern-classic accessory to my nail collection.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients