Skip to main content

Delizioso : Mangosteen and Acai Facial Cream Review

I discovered Delizioso Skincare through Beauty Army, having been able to select a sample of Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream. Since moving all of my skincare to all natural products, I was super excited when this popped up in my selection window. Looking for added sunscreen, this medium weight facial cream provides SPF 30 protection.
 

"100% Natural Mangosteen & Acai extracts along with Alpha Hydroxy Acids use a potent anti-aging system of antioxidants to perfect dull skin. Organic oils nourish while aloe and pure juices of cucumber and blueberry rehydrate. As you apply the moisturizer Vita Burst Beads infused with a potent dose of Vitamin E, Acai, and Mangosteen pop and start to act immediately. This technology helps keep the potent ingredients at their very peak of action."

The pale pink cream has little purple specks which happen to be beads filled with Vitamin E, Acai and Mangosteen. The evidence of the beads disappears immediately once I scoop a little cream out of the jar. Even when I rub my fingers together in preparation for application I do not feel their presence.


I admit that at first I was turned off by the scent of this cream. Not that I was looking for a perfumy experience, I was expecting something fresh and a bit fruity and what I initially smelled was not fresh nor fruity. Honestly, it reminded me of a newly opened BandAid. I shrugged my shoulders and applied it anyway and you know what, there was no foul odor. In fact, I liked the scent of this product once it was on my face and it has quickly turned into one of my very favourite items.

 
Even though this is an anti-aging cream, it is not heavy and never felt greasy once applied. This cream did not break me out and it did not interfere with or oxidize the shade of my foundation. My skin soaked it in and loved every minute of it!! The sample lasted me nearly 3 weeks. You can purchase this all natural facial day cream at Beauty ARMY, a 1 oz jar is $58.00. I rate this sample 4.5 stars out of 5. The initial scent was a turn off and I almost didn't use this amazing cream - what a mistake that would have been!


Did you choose this all natural wonder as part of your Beauty Army Kit? 
Have you used it, what did you think? Would you purchase a full size?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee
 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients