Skip to main content

Weleda: Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream Review

The very first thing I notice is, how thick these cream is yay and how much is smells like Sicilian Blood Orange.  Its a super sexy scent that reminds me of the vacation the BF and I took; the provided toiletries in our hotel were of the same aroma.  Alcohol is the third ingredient and it's presence is noticeable, first by smell and then by evaporation.  I feel heavy moisture with no grease. It has almost a powdery feeling.

"Sun-soaked organic sea buckthorn oil is packed with essential fatty acids that lavishly moisturize. Pro-vitamin A and vitamin E, which smooth, soften and strengthen skin and antioxidant-rich organic sesame seed oil. With a citrusy fragrance from sun-drenched essential oils of mandarins, oranges and grapefruits."

I can't stop smelling my hands and now I wish I would have been able to purchase more than one! Retailing for $11.00 I scored this 1.7floz tube at CVS on clearance for $5.49! The 100% recyclable aluminum vessel with the screw-top base appreciates a tube key. I purchased mine at L'occitane for around $4 and I use it all the time. I have reapplied this cream, not because I need to but to see if it gums or balls up and it does not. My tattoos are fresh and my skin is super comfortable. I highly recommend this cream to anyone looking for deep moisturization with zero residue.


I have been super impressed with all but one Weleda product which truthfully wasn't designed for my skin type; oily. This cream goes into my coveted 5 out of 5 star Body Care rating; The commitment to using natural products, the quality of the formulas and the easily recyclable vessels rate highest in my book.


Weleda products are all natural.
  • No synthetic preservatives
  • No synthetic fragrances
  • No synthetic chemicals
  • No synthetic anything

How about you, Gorgeous, have you tried Weleda?
Are you currently using their product(s), which one(s)?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients