Skip to main content

LA Fresh: Instant Body Soother review

LA Fresh, a BeautyARMY Brand Partner, was offering an incentive to sign up on their emailing list: Score a free pack of Instant Body Soother wipes. After LA Fresh tweaked their website to offer discounted shipping on the free wipes, I ended up paying a total of $1.26, delivered. How? I added the $9.99 wipes to may cart and used the special code given to me for registering, which was valued at $13.98. The excess discount was applied to the $5.95 shipping fee = $1.26.

The marketing ploy worked - I will buy another set!


These 100% biodegradable wet wipes are velvety and thick like a Viva paper towel. They instantly soothe, smooth & refresh with a natural 6-oil blend of Olive, Jojoba, Sesame, Grapeseed, Vitamin E and Peppermint. The peppermint is very light and authentic smelling, never artificial.  Measuring 6" x 7.75" I can comfortably extend my hand to securely rub this wipe where I feel tense, stressed or just need a refresher, usually on the back of my neck and shoulders.  My skin is silky smooth, never sticky after use. The wipe is damp enough to cover my neck, shoulders and chest but not wet enough to drip excess product.

The package features a resealable sticker top that keeps the 24 wipes fresh and damp. I rate these wipes 4.5 out of 5 stars and I plan to stock up next time I find them on promo! Hey, they are 100% biodegradable. Designed for the trash can not the toilet; Do not flush.

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients