Skip to main content

Weleda: Refining Toner Review

I was super excited to be able to try this through BeautyARMY. I am always skeptical of toners, they usually leave my face feeling sticky. I was a loyal user of Clinique's Clarifying Lotion for 22 years and in February, I made the decision to move all of my skincare all-natural. I switched from Clarifying Lotion to Shea Terra Organics Orange Water but I was running low and looking for an alternative that is more readily available.

I tilt the sample jar twice on to my cotton round and apply to my face in a circular motion with slight pressure. From my May Kit, this Toner surprised me. I know it contains alcohol but it is lacking the menthol and salicylic acid of the Clinique product - making this more comfortable feeling. Very comfortable feeling actually. My face likes it. It does not leave any trace behind and I feel a little cleaner after using it. Toners remove any soap residue from your cleanser and prep the skin for your moisturizer. The smell is a herbal/medicinal scent. Kind of clean kind of clinical but it does not linger.

Retailing for $17 on BeautyARMY, I rate this Toner a coveted 5 out of 5 stars.  I would absolutely purchase the full size product.

How about you, Gorgeous?
Have you tried this toner?
Are you a member of BeautyARMY?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients