Skip to main content

Ulta: a Mini Haul

 
I had $3.00 to save in Ulta with a $15 purchase and I was in the market for Rainbow in the S-Kylie.  Sold out everywhere, it was selling on eBay for $25 a bottle. Yikes! I knew thatI would need 2 bottles of polish to push me over the edge, I focused on something Springy...

I'm super excited that I was able to grab the last bottle of S-Kylie at my local store!  I'm so in love with aqua and lavender right now, Bikini So Tiny did the trick to fulfill my second bottle requirement!  It's a little more purple in real life. 

 
Of course once I queued, I spotted the travel section and came across a Brow Prep set from Anastasia.  The tweezers are the perfect size or my iMATS trip and the brow gel is a fabulous, if not full, size for $10! Love it!

How about you, Gorgeous, What was your last Ulta haul?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients