Skip to main content

Birchbox: June 2012 Jet Set

I figured it out. Birchbox should decrease the size of their box, perhaps to one like BeautyBox5.  That way it won't look so empty when you open it to discover a ziplock bag, shimmery hair spray and the wrapped something something.  Another 'where's the rest' moment.  I was pretty happy with the contents of my box this month.



My June box included:
•Kelly Van Gogh - Wonderlust for Hair
Colour protecting & illuminating tonic
•LA Fresh - Polish remover pads (2)
I purchased these from Hautelook
•Clark's Botanicals - Ultra Right Lip Tint
#6 Because I love you
•the Balm - Stainiac
Beauty Queen


The 'Lifestyle Extra' is a ziplock bag from tili. 'Breeze through airport security with these too-cute plastic bags'.  Sorry, this is super ugly. I'm using it to hold samples in my home office.  I am actually too embarrassed to carry it in public and have people think I spent my hard-earned money on this bag.  That probably sounds mean but I am just being honest.

I can't wait to use the Wonderlust, I love shimmer sprays for my hair.  And the LA Fresh, so funny, I purchased a box of these from HauteLook about 1 month ago so I already knew I could put them to good use. I am pretty sure that the Clark's Botanicals lip tint is full size. If so it has a $19.50 value! woot! Because I Love You is a peach shimmer with a familiar smell... one I can't quite put my finger on. Finally theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen.  I think everyone received this sample.  I'm a little afraid to try this. stains that I have used in the past turn my lips bright pink.  Perhaps I'll try it today, after all it is July 4th!!


What about you, Gorgeous?
Did you subscribe to Birchbox?
What was in your June box?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients