Skip to main content

Spongeables: Pedi-Scrub

Not one to buy random drugstore pedi things, I can't explain why I was so intrigued but I made this purchase at CVS one Sunday.  From a brand called Spongeables this pedi-scrub foot buffer is said to 4 in 1: cleanse, exfoliate, massage and moisturize.  The sponge is is created with a mix of Glycerin, Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Tea Tree Oil and features a slight Lavender scent.  The box states that it will last for 20+ washes.  There is a noticeable pink sponge coated in product.  



I take the wrapping off it and think to myself, this is a little hokey looking!  It looks and feels like a Buff Puff that has been dipped many times and coated in mani/pedi hot wax.  The first thing I wonder is, will I have to use a bit of it before I get to the exfoliation side and thankfully, that is not the case. I am able to use the exfoliation side immediately and you know what?  IT ROCKS!

I am so in love with how this works and believe me, it works!  I think the patent pending idea is GENIUS!  I can't wait to try the others!  I will absolutely purchase the Spongeables Foot Buffer again and again!!  It was very affordable at around $6.00.  Also, it does not leave a greasy residue on my skin or floor.  Just softness!

What about you, Gorgeous?
Have you heard of or purchased a Spongeables before?
Which one?

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients