Skip to main content

Klout Perk: Essie Polish

I am diving into gorgeous colour with this obsession-worthy bright orange, which was a gift from Klout and Essie Polish.  They sent various full size bottles of the varnish to those considered influential in beauty.  I received "Fear or Desire" with the Beauty Army account and my alter-ego received Bikini So Tiny after that line in California Girls that Snoop Dog raps... which I have promised to send to @_Pretty_Pisces since she wasn't able to score one.

 
The 2012 Summer collection consists of:
Bikini So Tiny
Cascade Cool
All Tied Up
Off the Shoulder
Fear or Desire
Mojito Madness

Did you receive one of these nail polishes?
Which one?
Are you on Klout?
Tweet me at @fashionCHICsta when you join and I will award you +K.

xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout Influencer.  I am under no obligation to receive this sample or talk about this company.  I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or the company.

 

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients