Skip to main content

Housewares Haul: Pier1 Eiffel Tower Candle Holders

Click picture to enlarge.

Sometime I like to go to Pier1 for no reason other than to window shop.  This day I made a sweet score.  Most of you don't know, Paris is my favourite place.  Next to New York of course.  Now, I do not collect Eiffel Towers but I have a few special ones and this day I added a few more!  When I first spotted the pair, I instantly thought that they reminded me of old cheap liquor bottles or vintage perfume bottles.  Everyone over 35 is nodding their heads.  They are so unexpected.  So Anthropologie.  And so affordable, $6.95 each.  I can't wait to set my table with my Paris dishes and have silver pillars popping out from these sweet holders!

Ooh la la!!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients