Skip to main content

Disco Ball polish by Stila Cosmetics

Three coats.
The first thing I thought of when I saw this in person was 'denim dream' because the shade and shimmer reminds me of my favourite pair of jeans.  Not that my favourite jeans are clear with blue, purple and teal glitter, mind you.  I was hoping Disco Ball would be opaque, as the shade is amazing and makes my heart sing.  I admit, I did not pay attention to the trace on the bottle so it turned out to be surprisingly sheer.

No worries, I applied 1 coat of butterLONDON Nail Foundation followed by 3 coats of Disco Ball, with a minute between each coat.  Once it was time for the top coat, I applied 1 coat of Hardwear by butterLONDON, waited 2 minutes and applied a second coat.  First along the edge of all 5 nails then over the entire nail, which smooths out the polish that is now built up on the tip.  I seal the edge since highly glittered polishes feel rough; this sealing also prevents premature chipping.



One coat.
I purchased this polish as a 4 pack from the Daring collection which was on sale for $14, making this bottle $3.50. In my mind it's a more reasonable cost, especially when you're in a polish market with companies like Zoya whose promotions bring their brand to the same price range.  In the end, I really like this shade.  I think I will pair it with the red shade, Firecracker, next time!  On a scale of 1 to 5 stars, I rate Disco Ball which is flanked by butterLONDON 4.5 out of 5 stars. 2 full days and not one chip.

Two coats.

What about you, Gorgeous, do you own any Stila nail polishes?
After these rusults, I can't wait to try the rest!!
Which one(s)?

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to follow me and leave some love below!
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients