Skip to main content

The Black Knight in Shining Hardware

 
I look over the well-picked-through polishes and discover one I must call my own: The Black Knight.  The black base holds black, pink, blue and silver glitter.

I take time with my DIY manicure, it's been a while since my hands have had some TLC and it shows.  Nail Foundation Flawless Base Coat goes on quick and dries matte.  The back of the bottle says it looks great worn alone and I have to agree - I would totally wear this base coat on it's own; It's a cool look.



After one minute I apply my first coat of The Black Knight.  It goes on smoothly.  I really like this shade.  It's a little weird smelling but butter LONDON products are formulated without the use of the harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens. This polish also sets quick so I count to 60 and apply my second coat.  I notice that I have to seal the bottle and shake it a few times every third or fourth nail.  Perhaps it's the glitter but it was getting a little thick.


It was probably one of my easiest polish applications ever, as I have very few oppsies to clean.  After another minute, I top it of with 2 coats of Hardwear.  I first apply a little to the edge of my nail to seal the glitter and prevent chips immediately followed by a full nail coat. Coat one didn't bring the shine the way I was hoping so no biggie, I applied a second coat and was able to achieve that look.

The glass vessel is easy to handle, the applicator is a good length and is comfortable to hold.


I love the finished mani.  The polish is not as textured as I thought it would be and my nails feel strong and look fabulous.  And I am happy to report it only took 2 coats of colour.  The glitter is honestly a perfect mix.  The pink and blue play off of each other so well; fun and flirty.  I am very glad I took that plunge and purchased this set.  I will absolutely add more butter LONDON polishes to my collection!  Retailing for $14.00, I rate The Black Knight 4.5 out of 5 stars.


What about you, Gorgeous?
Have you tried butter LONDON?
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients