Skip to main content

Don't mind if I Do Save $176

I thought lightning can't strike twice in seven days, right?  Thankfully, I was wrong.  Once again I popped over to Crossroads Trading Co off of W. San Carlos and made a mini score. 

How delicious are these strappy Cynthia Rowley heels?  Worn maybe once, the ecru peep toe has a matching mini-strap, a wide pinkish-coral strap and opposing white strap.  The two meet at a gold tone buckle, just below the ankle.  The attention grabber of this steal is the heel.  Matching the coral cross-over strap, it's deep and rich, highly lacquered with a 3" height. 

Purchased in Japan, the original owner attached non-skid pads to the sparkling soles at the ball of the foot, giving these heels A) Stability; running up stairs to a sale and slipping is not sexy  B) Added padding; even though that's not what the non-skid pads are designed to do - they help a wee bit in fending off the burn.  

I'm not a shoe girl.  I do not actively seek them out.  I have never even been inside a DSW.  But I feel very lucky to be able to add these to my collection.  Originally retailing for $200.00, I scored these Cynthia Rowley heels for only $14.00. The classic, timeless style will work with denim wide leg trousers as well as a Sunday brunch skirt.  I can't wait!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients