Skip to main content

A Fall haul of Manduka Yoga Clothes + Props




I'm "getting back into yoga".


Like blogging, it slips in and out of my life for no true reason other than poor time management on my personal side. I'm looking for less fuss. Less clutter and less chaos. I'll save the rest of this story for another blog post... 

Wanting everything during Manduka's Fall clearance sale happening Black Friday weekend, I restrained myself by choosing only 2 amazing +Manduka Yoga items: First, I grabbed the Cropped Uni. Originally $138, I grabbed this super cool 1-piece for $33.12!





I'll be honest - I have always wanted a sexy unitard and the back detail of Cropped Uni is what sealed the deal, for me. The nylon / spandex blend has a built-in shelf bra and super soft dark blue stretchy fabric, I have a feeling it is bound to be my new favourite piece. 






The right tools.

If you've taken a hot yoga class, you know that you sweat on levels that you probably haven't sweated before. All of this excess moisture makes for a very slippery surface no matter how sticky your mat is when dry. I have tried to manage this sweatfest with traditional cotton bathroom towels but they do not wick away the wetness; They stay moist and start to feel gross and heavy during class.


Super thin with a frog pattern to hold it's place, the eQua Towel is designed to properly cover my mat. This sapphire hued eQua Hold yoga mat towel cost $52, originally, and was on sale for $17.16. 


Together, this cart retails for $190 and cost $50.28 out of pocket. Plus, 
Ebates shoppers earn 7.5% cash back on pretax prices driving your savings another $3.77. Not an +Ebates member? Join here (it's free) and start sharing affiliate commissions, today! You'll even get a $10 bonus gift card when you click through my referral link, herexoxo •Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients