Skip to main content

Craving: Juice, Beauty!




Click the images to learn more about the juicy things I'm currently loving:




This CC Cream is exactly like my skin, but better.
ZERO dimethicone. I wear Desert Glow for light/ medium skin tones plus I am protected by SPF 30.



I use Exfoliating Peel Spray 2 times a week. Shake well, spray 3 squirts on to a cotton round and buff away. I use a second cotton round to wipe away any residue or dead skin before applying my moisturizer.


To know me is to know that I am an oil lover.
Organic Oil Treatment is USDA Certified Organic which means a minimum of 92% of the ingredients are certified organic.


This is a divine exfoliator.
I use a grape-sized amount and gently massage on lightly dampened skin for 2 minutes, total.
Since I use a Clarisonic Facial Brush, I use Micro-Exfoliant only once per week.



Highlight, blusher, lipstick.... Flash Luminizer is my favourite place to wear these is my cupid's bow... My lips look plump and healthy without harmful injectables.


After my CC Cream sets, I use Flawless Finishing Power to set my makeup for a gorgeous look.





I apply 3-4 sprays of Hydrating Mist on my face before my Organic Oil Treatment and as needed throughout the day on my total upper body. 


Have you discovered the newest pieces from Juice Beauty?
Click the affiliate images above and explore my favourites and remember - get that awesome makeup and skincare kit - worth $125 - with your $100 haul.
xoxo •Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients