Skip to main content

Coconut, Dry Oil Body Spray by Acure Organics

Hot Dog Water.



Now that I have your attention, I present Dry Oil Body Spray in Coconut by +AcureOrganics. This vacation in a bottle delivers a light as air mist that drenches my skin in moisturizing Marula + Argan oils. This scent is the real deal : No artificial coconut disgustingness.

Dry Oil Body Spray
provides a penetrating base of olive, coconut and Argan oils for deep level of moisturize with a balanced blend of sandalwood, sea buckthorn, eucalyptus leaf, safflower, sunflower seed, and Marula oils as humectant hydration for skin's surface.






The 2oz frosted glass vessel features a spray nozzle which means business : It more than mists a wide area with a cone shaped spray and a good amount of product, applied to freshly showered skin, I find 2 sprays per arm + 3 per leg to be the perfect amount of product, then I let my skin 'set' for 3 minutes before dressing to ensure absorption of the oil.


Look for this little blue box.
I rate this 5 ⭐️ all the way, love it!  $13 on www.AcureOrganics.com Interested? Check out @rawdorable for more scent swatches.
xoxo •Nancy-Lee


Hot Dog Water?
I won this topical bottle on Instagram.


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients