Skip to main content

Annie by The Painted Nail.



The truth is, I used to live under a rock when it came to indie nail polish. I hadn't even heard of +The Painted Nail until I was invited to Katie's party, held after hours during Cosmoprof (CPNA) Las Vegas, 2014. Shameful yet true. That is all about to change!


Today I present Annie, a creamy deep lavender. I applied three coats for full opacity. It has a very creamy, shiny finish -I am not wearing a top coat in the swatch image- and it does not look thick due to the three coats. It's delicious and I can't wait to try more. xoxo •Nancy-Lee




Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients