Skip to main content

Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Eyeliners

I grabbed these without hesitation since the Physician's Formula Gel Liner Trio is my holy grail of the eyeliner world. From the Shimmer Strips collection I present 2 Custom Eye Enhancing Extreme Shimmer Eyeliner Trios. The Green Eyes collection presents purple, green and black. Blue Eyes are lined with black, brown and navy. Each of these shades have been metalized with silver micro-shimmer. @pf cosmetics

Upper with flash. Lower without flash.


When I swatched the retractable liner set they were moderately creamy and highly pigmented but once I moved the application to my eye, I found them to be quite dry causing a drag across my lid lifting eyeshadow pigment instead of depositing liner.
I find I'm going back and forth over the line an unusual amount of times to produce a rich finish. Once they dry down they lock in place and stay, which is nice especially as I am one with oily eyelids.


Non-staining and non-shifting the Custom Eye Enhancing Extreme Shimmer Eyeliner Trios remove easily. I simply wish they were more fluidly and pigmented like Stila's Smudge Stick Liners. I don't feel that these are extreme enough to warrant a replenishment but I am glad I made the purchase. I rate these 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Have you tried this liner line?
Tell me in the comments your favourite Physicians Formula product!
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients