Skip to main content

Marvelous Moxie in Maverick by Bare Minerals

Thick not sticky, this lipgloss has a noticeable pepperminty feeling. Even though my lips feel like their being plumped, there isn't any burning. The formula provides a refreshing sensation so you know it's working. With an unusually long terry cloth applicator this formula provides high shine - thanks to the blend of shea, avocado, and murumuru butters - and moderate coverage. Maverick, described as a rosewood shimmer, is a gorgeous shade. A pure neutral for every skin tone.


Retailing for $18 on Sephora.com, I rate Marvelous Moxie in Maverick by
+Bare Minerals  4.5 out of 5 stars. Have you tried one of these glosses, Kitten? Which shade is your favourite?
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients