Skip to main content

Santa's Scrub; From Naughty to Nice

Santa's Lip Scrub by +LUSH Cosmetics  is the most amazing lip scrub I have EVER used. It's a blend of exfoliating Fair Trade sugar and jojoba oil with the most delicious flavour of cola, ever! And I don't even like soda!! I unscrewed the lid from the round glass jar, which was part of the Christmas Kisses gift set, and discovered there were little red hearts sprinkled on top! Check out my Instagram page for a picture, it's worth the look!


You need the smallest amount of scrub, you will be surprised how easy it is to overuse.

Sugar is a beneficial skincare ingredient: It is a humectant, drawing moisture to your lips and an exfoliant: the fine particles scrub away loose flaky skin. Since sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid - alpha hydroxy acid or AHA - it is able to penetrates your lips and gently break down the "glue" that bonds skin cells to the surface, continuing to reveal younger looking lips use after use.




Santa's Lip Scrub is light weight and glides effortlessly thanks to jojoba oil. I scooped a small amount out with my Try Every Drop spatula so it didn't get under my nail. I applied it in a constant circular motion on and around my lips for about 2 minutes. I want to note, I did not lick it off - that's gross. It rinses off cleanly with a little water. Do you really want to eat your dead lip skin? The aroma of cola is fun and youthful, not something I would typically sort out and truthfully, I only own it because of the set I purchased. If it were on it's own, I most likely would have selected Mint Julips. The yummy flavor and effectiveness of the exfoliation makes me want to use this product. I rate Santa's Lip Scrub a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. Currently it is not available in the Cola flavour, but you can order Bubblegum, Popcorn and the aforementioned Mint Julips for $9.95.

Have you use this or any of the other Lush Lip Scrubs?
Which one(s)
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients