Skip to main content

An aMBAR and Mossimo Target haul.

This is my Peter Pilotto for +Target haul, except I didn't purchase anything from the Peter Pilotto for Target collection. Instead I discovered 2 pieces of clothing that I had not seen in my local Target. Heard of áMBAR? I hadn't. áMBAR is designed with the Latina fashionista in mind. From a collection of 39 pieces, I chose the Metallic Sweater in Teal. 


Give your closet what it needs with an aMBAR Metallic Sweater. Fresh and feminine, this short sleeve sweater sizzles in a beautiful bright blue with flecks of bright silver, making it transition seamlessly from day to night. It has a scoop neck and short dolman sleeves; A classic silhouette that's flattering on practically any body shape. Comfortable and versatile, this stylish blue sweater pairs well with slim pants or skinny jeans and a fabulous statement necklace.


Retailing for $24.00, I found this at a Target store downtown, even though the website says it is not available in stores, the truth is, it's not available in all stores. As far as that 'fabulous statement necklace' I purchased this top with my Kerr necklace, by +Outrage Fashion, in mind. What do you think? Have you seen áMBAR in your local store? 


I am quite impressed with Mossimo's Knit Midi Skirt. Retailing for $19.99 it is efficiently lined (you can not see my tattoos) and both liner and skirt have a sexy stretch. The bands of black and white are thick and they do not give off an 'inmate' feel. My biggest fear was, I would wash it and the waist band would fail and not stay smoothly folded supporting the liner. I washed it in a gentle cycle and am happy to report it made it out a-ok! Another piece that Target.com says it is not available in stores even though I purchased it downtown. Reaching mid-calf, I can have a lot of fun dressing this up or down this Spring. The possibilities are endless!

Tell me about your latest Target fashion purchases. If you have a
Peter Pilotto for Target haul, post the URL in the comments.
xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients