Skip to main content

Anthropologie, An After Christmas Haul.

I learned a few years back that you can score amazing deals on +Anthropologie.com after Christmas on fancier, holiday influenced clothes. This haul features 3 items from the Sale page where I enjoyed an additional 25% off. As I share this haul, all three items are still available.  

Nicolet Dress
Inspired by his love of cinema and Old Hollywood glamour, Marc Bouwer creates timeless pieces with touches of modern elegance. Case in point: this incredibly flattering lace-printed ponte sheath. For a pop of color, we'd add ruby pumps and a statement necklace. 


I can describe this blush dress in one word: SEXY. It oozes sex appeal. This is not a lace overlay, it is a print which is lined up perfectly on the front and back, void in all the right places. With caped sleeves, it is body hugging and curve making. Personally, I will omit a statement necklace in favor of some arm candy & a statement ring and never one for a red and pink combo, I would go royal blue or fuchsia for a shoe. Originally retailing for $188, this sheath is currently available under the sale tab.

Ponte Belle Skirt
Ladylike and oh-so-flattering, Girls from Savoy's flared ponte A-line instantly creates an itty-bitty waist. Try it with a silky blouse and pumps for a polished look, or go more casual with a tee and oxfords.





I first spotted this skirt on Fast Food and Fast Fashion **Thanks Elle** and fell hard. I am trying to build a more fancy, slightly less sk8rgurl. I went for the black version (Anthropolie has 4 versions of this skirt: red, black, green and dusty blue/navy blue striped.) I found the Black under the Petites tab - it was sold out in all sizes under the Regular tab. I had 2 size choices XS/S and M/L I went small and am definitely going to have to wait till I lose this extra weight before I can pull up the Viridian zipper! This is a stiff skirt, with faux layers of tiered scalloped polyester. I am short, so it should sit a few inches above my knee.

Lace Latitude Blouse
San Francisco native Peter Som launched his namesake line in 2001, drawing upon his lifelong love of sketching, the aesthetic influence of his architect parents and the Bay Area's easy elegance. His fall collection for Anthropologie is all about old-school glamour: think delicate appliqués, hand-embroidered details and pitch-perfect jewel tones. We can't get enough of this collared lace blouse, the perfect topper for everything from sleek pencils to ladylike A-lines to everyday skinnies. 


Stay with me here: I hate lace.
I am not one for Victorian flair but this shirt is unlike anything in my closet. The lace, the Peter Pan collar and the beading makes it a standout and one that I can easily pair with my favourite jeans or a skirt. Originally retailing for $178 I think this top will be my Hunny Bun's best friend! 

Tell me in the comments what are some of your favourite places to sale shop and don't forget to +1 this post so your circles can take advantage of these prices.
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients