Skip to main content

A $99 CVS Haul and $6.47 in profit.

I have been on a roll with my savings at CVS and this trip was no different. Stacking the ExtraBucks and Beauty Rewards I earned last week with Manufacture coupons on top of a $6 off $30 Beauty Purchase eCoupon, I scored $99.06 in product which I paid $15.53 out of pocket and earned $22 in ExtraBucks for my next shopping trip! It feels like I was paid $6.47 to shop!

There is a 12 pack of Bounty paper towels and a 16 roll pack of Charmin toilet paper not pictured.
How did we do it? Danny purchased Bounty paper towels, Charmin toilet paper & Dawn (these 3 items earned $5EB), Clear shampoo (on clearance for $2.39 - $2 CVS coupon = 39¢), Carefree panty liners and (1) Tom's deodorant (on sale for $3.69 and he earned a $1EB). He paid using $17.77EB, 25¢ MFCoupon, $5 off $25 purchase bringing his out of pocket to $1.31 and he has $6EB for next time.


I used my transaction to take advantage of 2 high value coupons: I received a 20% off coupon in the mail that I can use on non-sale merchandise and I have an eCoupon for $6 off a $30 beauty purchase.

This week CVS is running a promo: purchase $20 in CVS brand beauty, earn $10EB.
I used the cotton rounds and nailpolish remover to qualify leaving me $10 away from redeeming the $6 coupon. The 3 bottles of essie and Tom's pushed me over the threshold so I headed to the register. I paid using $24.77EB, $6off$30 and the 20% coupon saved $7.30. This brought my out of pocket to $14.22 and I earned $16EB ($10 from the CVS purchase, $1 from Tom's and $5 BeautyRewards) for next time.

How did you do, Kitten?
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients