Skip to main content

An Early Fall Anthropologie Haul.

About 3 months ago I purchased a pair of high waist, wide leg trousers without trying them on. Once I got them home I realized what they were not designed for my body type - short with less than flat abs - so the high waist made me look... well... they looked like maternity pants. So I exchanged them and this is what I exchanged them for:


Illume Good Nature tin candle in Avocado Mint: a rich fusion on creamy avocado, fresh lime, mint leaves and a hint of sweet sugarcane.  Featuring 40 hours of burn time, this 8.3oz soy wax candle is made in the USA and retails for $16.00. I can't even describe this scent. It is amazing. The lime and garden mint are perfectly balanced and kissed by sugar sweetness. This is not an artificially sweetened candle, it smells perfectly created by nature. The trick to these candles is to burn them for 15 minutes or so and extinguish the flame. This is when the melted soy becomes most aromatic.





Soap and Paper Factory hand-made pure soap in Camellia: Fresh is the name of the game with Camellia!  Citron, Basil and Wild Fennel will totally stimulate your senses and perk you right up! Originally retailing for $8.00, I scored this on the clearance shelf for $2.95. I chose this scent because of the fennel - I love the small and taste of black licorice. The bar is average size and slightly yellow in tone, like the outer wrapper. It smells exactly as described. Packed full of shea butter, I'm look forward to a moisturizing shower.

Perry Harbor Potholder: I chose the oven mitt because I have plain navy oven mitts at home and one of them mysteriously disappeared. Crafted of 100% cotton, the white quilted mitt is adorned with navy anchors, yellow flowers and dots in shades of navy and grayish blue. Super sweet, it is thinner than my other mitt but works just as well. The oven mitt retails for $14.00.

And lastly my piece de resistance.
The Venn Peplum Blouse.
By Isani, this sleeveless polyester blouse is pullover style and gathered at the waist with elastic which flares to a subtle peplum. There are two pockets on the pleated front and I find the overall pattern to be very 3-D; the red and blue dots remind me of the red and blue retro glasses. On clearance for $49.95, it is still available in all sizes on Anthropologie.com.


How about you, Kitten?
Do you shop Anthropologie?
It's one my favourite shops! Price changes are posted every Tuesday!


xoxo
•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients